Situated under the historic landmark turret is our 46-bed facility. From here residents can enjoy walks along the beachfront, BBQs at the nearby parks and a choice of vibrant restaurants, hotels, shops and cinemas.
Accommodation on offer is either single or twin rooms with comfortable décor throughout creating relaxed beachside living. Rooms overlooking the ocean have large sliding doors opening to the verandah, allowing the cool ocean breeze to fill the room. A secure unit catering for dementia residents is also housed within the facility, incorporating specific lifestyle programs.
Our two dining and three separate lounge areas provide a pleasant array of facilities to cater for large groups or smaller personal gatherings.
All rooms have individual reverse-cycle air-conditioning ensuring maximum resident comfort. To ensure ease of resident mobility, safety flooring is integrated throughout the building. Offering a varied nutritionally balanced daily menu and a diverse activity program complemented by the care from onsite physiotherapy and podiatry specialists, Semaphore Residential Care Centre is a wonderfully located, safe and nurturing environment for our residents.
- 46 bed facility
- Enviable, vibrant beachside location amongst parks, cafes, restaurants, hotels, shopping and cinema
- Comfortable and homely decor
- Single and double rooms
- Ocean view rooms with sliding door access to the verandah
- Onsite physiotherapy and podiatry appointments available
- Visiting allied health professionals
- Large return verandah, sundeck and uninterrupted beachfront views
- Safety flooring integrated throughout
- Uninterrupted beachfront views
- Multiple lounge and dining areas
- Secure dementia unit
- Hairdressing salon
- Laundry service